BEAR HUNTING: $500.00 PER PERSON
WATERFOWL & UPLAND GAME BIRD: $150.00 PER PERSON
All deposits are non-refundable and need to be paid within 14 days of reservation.
DEPOSIT, RESERVATION, & CANCELLATION POLICY
To reserve cabins a deposit of $150 per person is required within 14 days of the reservation. Personal checks, Visa, and MasterCard are accepted for deposit only. Cash is preferred for remaining balances. Deposits are transferable, but not refundable.
You will be billed for the entire week that you have booked your cabin. We cannot refund for late arrivals, early departures, or no shows.
Cancellations must be made 30 days prior to your arrival. Cancellations must be done by email, no verbal cancellations. Your reply from us, stating we received your cancellation notice, is your proof of cancellation.
We reserve the right to terminate any guest's stay, due to undesirable behaviour or conduct, without a refund.
• All rates are in US funds and based on a Saturday to Saturday week. Check in is 2:00 pm Saturday, and check out is 9:00 am the following Saturday. All rates are subject to change without notice and do not include the Harmonised Sales Tax (HST) unless otherwise stated. We reserve the right to arrange cabins by group size.
• Children under 12 years of age are half price.No charge for children under 6
• (**) DAMAGES TO BOATS Please note that any damages to camp boats or property will be added to the customer's bill upon departure. We ask that guests treat our boats and motors with great care. The most common mishap that occurs is hitting rocks with props. Please use caution. A damaged prop can cost approximately $100 to replace/repair and a motor's lower unit can be over $1,000.
• Rates are in U.S. funds and do not include sales tax.
• Prices are subject to change without notice.